Member: You don't have to do anything to get into the clan, but you have to work hard to stay.
1) War attacks - we are a war clan. You must follow the war strategy and use both attacks at the correct times.
2) Activity - you should be active in the clan, plenty of raids, participation in the clan games, etc. If there's no clan games, I will invent some.You don't have to always be on Clash, but at least a few attacks a day would be the minimum. Make sure you request CC troops for all your raids, to help your raids, but also to help people keep the donation ball rolling.
3) Donations/Requests - If someone requests troops and you don't have it, dont donate anything. Donating the wrong troops messes with the raid plan of the person requesting. EG if I am requesting Quake, it is because I am taking 3 quakes of my own into a raid and 4 quakes are needed to knock down a wall. If you give me poison, I can't knock down the wall and the whole attack could be wasted. I would rather wait.
If you are town hall 4 or 5, request whenever you want and however much you want with no requirements to donate.
If you are town hall 6 or 7, you should be donating to the town hall 4s and 5s and still requesting as much as you want. I would suggest a donation to request ration of 1:5. So if I look at the list of donates/requests. If you have received a total of 300 troops, you should have donated at least 60.
If you are town hall 8 and above, you should be donating to everyone, above and below. The donation/request ratio should be roughly 1:1
4) Chat - no racist, homophobic, bullying, etc. Be nice.
5) Don't rush your base - don't improve your town hall until everything else is upgraded - troops, walls, everything. (Even upgrade troops you don't use, someone else may need them for donates, or they will become useful at higher levels)